This is a personal blog. All the information contained in Brazilink.org is the work and property of Oliver. No one is permitted to reproduce the information in Brazilink without Oliver’s permission. Although I have done everything to provide the most accurate information to my readers, take caution before making decisions based on the information. I cannot compensate you in anyway if you suffer damages and inconveniences as a result of relying on the information in this blog.
I do not expect every reader to agree with what I post since it is my opinion. You cannot, therefore, raise any legal claims of me misleading the public. You ought to know that you are visiting and using the site at your own risk. I keep updating the content of this site, but I am not bound to stating all corrections made. This blog is fully owned and operated by Olivere and does not have sponsors or promoters. I take no responsibility for third party websites that you may visit through links in this blog. Remember, do not rely on this blog to make financial or life decisions.
Our website tracks, gathers, and uses information through the following means:
- The "Contact Us" page allows the user to relay messages to us if he is in need of technical assistance or has other concerns while using our site. In doing so, he is required to submit his real name and email, which is automatically recorded in our database.
- The Comments boxes found on our site can be used liberally by anyone who intends to leave a message or feedback related to the post or page he has read. It is possible for the user to leave his name, email, and personal website when using this feature. Otherwise, he can just opt to do so anonymously.
- This website is linked to Google Analytics, which allows us to gain a deeper understanding of user behavior on our site. For instance, it tracks the number of visitors we receive daily as well as the links that they clicked. This is important for our efforts to improve overall user experience and site quality.
- Any user can choose to subscribe to our newsletter using his email, in order to be kept up-to-date about our latest news, promos, and posts. The said email, in turn, is automatically stored as well. The user can choose to unsubscribe from our site anytime he wishes.
- All browsers store cookies, tidbits of information that you leave behind when visiting our site that is automatically read every time you return. You can choose to prevent this by disabling the storing of cookies in your browser. Cookies help in boosting site loading speed and improving user experience.
We wish to stress that all the information that we gather is treated responsibly and stored confidentially. Such is our dedication to data security that you can be certain that only persons of authority will ever have access to all the data that we collect and store. Understand that all the information written here is subject to change. If we do decide to make the said changes and updates, rest assured that they will always be outlined here